- Head to Ggaba on the edge of Lake Victoria for a lazy weekend afternoon. Eat fresh Tilapia and chips.
- Popular Kampala markets are Nakasero (fruit and veg), the maze-like Owino (everything), and Nakawa (everything).
For craft and souvenir shopping, head to Buganda Road craft market or the National Theatre.
- The National Theatre has a comprehensive programme of dance, drama and art. www.uncc.co.ug 0414 254 567.
- Dive into Kampala’s art scene. Galleries include Nommo, Afriart and Umoja. The Uganda Museum has occasional art shows, in addition to historic displays.
- Kampala has a vibrant nightlife. Acacia Avenue, Bugolobi and Muyenga are a few popular tourist/expat hangouts for great cappuccinos, great local beers, cocktails and dancing through the night. The industrial area has the city’s best known nightclubs: Club Silk, Guvnor.
|Activate Uganda||Specializing in running, mountain biking, swimming, multi-sports events and sports tourism groups.||t: 0712 831388||w: www.activateuganda.com||e:firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ndere Troupe||t: 0312 291936 / 0772 700104 /5 /6||w:www.ndere.com|
|Walter’s Kampala Boda Boda City Tours||t: 0791880106 / 0787492781||w:www.walterstours.com||e:email@example.com|
|Lagoon||Located 40minutes away from Kampala,||t: 0777511339/0775787291||w:www.ug-lagoonresort.com||e:firstname.lastname@example.org|